The online registration for NIMCET 2018 is started now and the candidates need to fill the application form through online only. All the eligible applicants should register for this exam by just creating a specific username and password by themselves before the last date. This online registration process is started as per the given schedule. Before you start filling the NIMCET 2018 Application Form, the candidates need to keep the important documents and attachments for uploading.
NIMCET 2018 Application Procedure
To fill up the application form, first, the applicants need to click on Sign up button in order to create the new user account. In the web page of new user registration, the applicants need to fill all the required details carefully. The candidates also need to ensure given the valid email-ID as well as the mobile number in the respective places. Until the end of a process, the candidates have to remember their specific login, password, mobile number and e-mail ID.
After filling those details, the applicants can fill in all the three choices of exam centers in priority wise by using a drag-down menu. If the candidate’s selected choices of centers are not available, then the center nearest to the first choice will be allotted to that candidate. Therefore, these three pages of NIMCET Online Application 2018 will be generated immediately with the given particulars by you and then you verify it thoroughly.
If you find any changes, you just click on edit button to correct it. Each application form will be generated with a unique application number that is printed on the top right corner of a page. You must note that application number for your future reference and also take the print out of generated application.
How to fill NIMCET Application 2018
To fill up this application form, you just follow the steps given below:
- Candidates need to refer the brochure information before proceed to fill the NIT MCA online application form.
- You need to require to log in with a specific username and password in order to fill up the application form.
- Candidates can also enter the academic details and personal details for this application.
- Now, the candidates can make the payment of NIMCET Application Fee in the online mode via the online payment gateway.
- After making the payment of application fee, the candidates have issued an electronic receipt.
- Finally, the printed application form with fee receipt and enclosed documents will be sent to the official address through registered or speed post.
Written test will schedule to conduct in the month of May 2018. The Result will announce online on NIMCET 2018 Official Websitein the month of June 2018. All eligible candidates can fill the online form for being a part of NIT MCA.
STNO2 H NO202
Flint, NY 12211
Google map and directions